Quality sleep can help protect your mental health, physical health, quality of life, and overall safety. During sleep, your body is working to support healthy brain function and maintain your physical health. Ongoing sleep deficiency can increase your risk for some chronic health problems as well as affect how your mind and body behave.
For adults, it is recommended to get 7-8 hours of sleep a day.
Benefits of a Good Night’s Sleep:
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Supports proper cardiovascular function
- Supports clear mind and focus for better memory and learning
- Promotes proper growth hormones
- Promotes healthy metabolism
- Encourages proper reflexes, reactions, and judgments
If you are having difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep through the night, Insomnitol is a highly recommended supplement that we've had great success with to help you sleep better. It is a blend of botanicals and nutrients designed to support quality sleep and promote calm brain activity and contains:
- A unique herbal blend of valerian root, passion flower, lemon balm, and chamomile to provide relaxation without impairing memory, diminishing motor skills, or causing drowsiness upon awakening*
- L-theanine, an amino acid that can help promote calmness and improve the quality of sleep*
- Gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA), the main calming agent in the body. It assists with the ability to get to sleep and stay asleep.* This formula provides a novel, proprietary form of GABA that is naturally manufactured via a fermentation process and considered more effective than other traditional, chemically-produced synthetic forms.
- Melatonin, a multifunctional hormone whose main role is to help regulate sleep by controlling our day and night biological rhythms, known as the ‘circadian rhythm’ or our 24-hour biological clock*
- 5-HTP supports further melatonin production during the night to help with staying asleep.* 5-HTP is a precursor to serotonin — the body’s mood and sleep regulator.
- Vitamin B6, an essential nutrient for the conversion of 5-HTP and melatonin to serotonin
If this supplement is not right for you, we can help you find other options more suited for your specific needs. Call us or schedule a free consultation here.
Original source: Insomnitol Fact Sheet & https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health-topics/sleep-deprivation-and-deficiency
*these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases